IMPORTANT: Please keep the entire assembly together when installing. Do NOT remove the cap when installing.
Check out our step-by-step guide below.
1. Make sure the water is turned off at the faucet.
2. Unscrew the nut located underneath your sink and pull out the rod. Allow the rod to remain outside the drain.
3. Remove your old drain stopper from the sink and clean out any hair in the drain that already exists.
4. Hold the Drain Strain® above your sink. The solid side of the holes in the stem of the Drain Strain®
should face towards the back of the sink.
5. Push the entire Drain Strain® assembly, with the cap still on, down in the drain until the fins at the top of the basket are even with the top of the drain ring. This will ensure proper water flow in your sink.
6. While holding the Drain Strain® in place with one hand, reach down and insert the rod below the sink back into the closest hole.
7. Tighten the nut below your sink back into place securely.
8. Make sure the fins at the top of basket are aligned with the top of the drain ring.
If not, simply pull up or down on the lever behind your faucet to adjust until the basket fins are even with the drain ring.
With a properly installed Drain Strain®, you should now be Clog Free, Worry Free!"