Cleaning/Replacing Your Basket
The Drain Strain basket can be easily removed from your sink in 3 simple steps:
1. Turn your cap a 1/4 turn to the left.
2. Lift the basket out of the drain.
3. Simply squeeze the two buttons on the sides of the cap and the basket will release.
To Re-install -
1. Take your replacement or clean basket, and align the top of the basket with the hole in the cap.
2. Insert the basket down into the base of the drain.
3. Turn the cap a 1/4 turn to the right until you hear the click.